The rules are:
1. Put the logo on your blog
So without further ado, I award the Brilliante Weblog Award to...(Grace and the Noble Pig, I would have awarded you but Bunny saved me the trouble!)
1) Marie at A Year to Oak Cottage. Marie is one of my best buddies. She has to get this!
2) Prudy at Prudence Pennywise. Not only is she as cheap as me, but she's hilarious, creative and a wonderful lady! I adore visiting her blog and wiggling to that "Bake a cake" song! One of these days, I'm going to invite myself over for supper and never leave.
3) Lore at Culinarty by Lore. Anyone who can make celery and cheese look divine is brilliant. Lore works it! She's also on my planned dinner invasion list. Best start running now!
4) Kelly at Sass and Veracity. From her sarcastic pictures to her drool-worthy creations, she accompanies every dish with a fun story.
5) Marjie at Modern Day Ozzie and Harriet. Yummy bread, sewing, wrangling nine children and a dog named Thor....she's superwoman! (With really tasty recipes.)
6) Jenjen at Tater Tots and Jello. Not only is Jenjen is always sweet and supportive, but she comes up with phenomenal crafts! I love never knowing what I'll see when I pop over to her page...
And last, but certainly not least....
7) Clumbsy Cookie! She's a fabulous baker that comes up with the most whimsical creations (Fig week, anyone?)
So ladies, congratulations! You are all brilliant and I love reading your blogs! And thanks Bunny, for the wonderful award!