Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I've been good this year.
I'm a queen. I can do whatever I want.
So anyway, I know it's the night before Christmas Eve, but I have a few requests.
Grab a pen. This may take awhile.
1) I require lots of new toys.
2) Some tasty treats.
3) Three or more human servants to do my will.
And now, Bear has a few things he's hankering for.
1) Some fish for my friend, the Dolphin.
2) More toys to rip the arms off of.
3) A moose to ride on in the backyard. I've never met a moose, but they look like the perfect travel vehicles to go bark at the dog next door.
So Santa, I'd appreciate whatever you could do for me. I'll make sure you're reimbursed with cookies and all sorts of tasty things. I'll be nice to Ace, stop blowing my breath in people's face and quit peeing on carpets.
Well, I'll try.
After all, I am the Queen of the Pond.
Bitty and Bear
Stay tuned, Invisible Friends! We have the Shreveport/ Austin Christmas Invasion 2008 post tomorrow and a fun Christmas post. After Christmas, we've got Twirl, the end of Kitchen Magic and Samantha discovers what's in the mysterious box...