Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The votes are in....


....and the overwhelming decision was to turn Missing Wings into a book! Thank you all so much for voting and giving me feedback. Sorry Libby Lou--no more peeks for you! :)

I'm just kidding. Right now, I'm trying to decide how to turn this into a book. I like how ya'll were able to give me feedback and tell me what you liked and didn't like. At the same time, I tend to write a story and then rewrite it. So I'd hate to give you a story, turn around and rewrite it and be like, "Just kidding! None of that really happened!"

Right now, I'm debating between posting segments/ questions and getting ya'lls advice and publishing it on Lulu like Marie and I are doing with another project (details coming soon) and just writing it and trying to submit it to a traditional publisher.

What's your opinions? I'd hate to leave you hanging to where you lose interest, but I'd also like to give you a complete story and not jerk you around.

Let me know. Additionally, I'll have posts scheduled for you for the rest of the week. I won't physically be here, so please don't get your feelings hurt if I don't respond. I'll be in Alaska with my family frolicking with the moose and polar bears and will return Monday!

Until then, comment away! And thanks for the help!

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Woo hoo! Have a great holiday in Alaska duckie! Enjoy every scrap of it and take notes, for you must fill us in on every gorgeous detail when you get back!! XXOO