Thursday, July 31, 2008

Confessions of a Wuffler



Hello, my name is Bear. I am a Wuffler.



I've been a Wuffler since I was but a wee puppy. You see, it's just what I do.



I wuffle. I snuffle. I snort, grunt and wuffle some more.



I wuffle in my sleep.



I wuffle while I beg for cashews. Dry roasted only, please. I am a picky wuffler.


I wuffle with Bitty.


I wuffle when I chew on my friend the dolphin.



I wuffle when I itch my ears. And my legs. And my butt. Especially my butt. I love to wuffle during a good butt scratch.





I wuffle during bathtime.




I wuffle during snuggle time.



Oh, I do love to wuffle. I wuffle just thinking about wuffling. It just feels so good. Wuffle, wuffle, wuffle. Why don't you try it too?




He does like to wuffle. It's true.



Ode to wuffling and how I love thee. I would wuffle all the time if people let me. Wuffle, wuffle, wuffles for me!



If you are a chronic wuffler, please call 1(800)-WUF-FFLE. No one should have to wuffle alone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing so hard my eyes are watering! Those puppies are hilarious. Need to see them soon.

Marie Rayner said...

I'd wuffle with Bear any day! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E
I love your pups. We decided not to get Buddy . . . after thinking about it we decided the boss might not like it and it would be too hard to keep him contained in our own garden before we could get him to stay . . . no fence you see, and "she" would freak out if he visited them too much. Hard decision and broke my heart. I was already in love with him . . . sigh.

Marie Rayner said...

Grr...that is "Trained to stay" not stay .... I should learn to read before I click enter!

Lucy said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is the most amazing cutie adorable puppy post ever! (I could go on!) Awww.

Anonymous said...

Okay those pups are adorable.

Anonymous said...

You covered his wuffling very well, but you haven't even mentioned his obsession with licking every one in sight. Thats even funnier then the wuffling.

grace said...

you should get the patent on the word "wuffle." (is that what you do when you coin a new word, get a patent? i don't know.) your pups are cutie patooties. :)

Bunny said...

they are both adoreable little one!! they must be the highlight of your day!