We'll take a break from our Missing Wings series for today, because I have some serious questions to ask you. Scared yet? You should be. However, don't be alarmed! Depending on your comments, a new edition of Missing Wings will appear Sunday. In addition, you can watch for a new post about the Babies tomorrow with plenty of cute pictures! And without further ado....
1) There are three ways I could continue Missing Wings:
- I could continue to serialize it in chunks as I'm doing so now on my blog and later create it into one easy to read story (I'm volunteering Marie for illustrations!) after it's completion;
- I could turn it into a short story and be done with it in two or three more entries (not my favorite);
- Or, I could stop posting and turn it into a book.
It's up to you to vote Invisible Friends! You must let me know what you think! Don't let Marie make all your decisions for you!
Now, for my second question:
2) I'd hate for all three of you Invisible Friends to be bored out of your mind when I go to Alaska. So I'm having a call for questions! Anything you want to ask me, go write ahead! I'll set them to post while I'm in Alaska and you can giggle amongst yourselves. Come on, I know you're curious about me.
3) Does anyone want to bake me a pie?
I am eagerly anticipating your responses. Please leave all answers in the comments. And please leave a comment! I perish without them. It makes me anemic and weak and I get a case of the vapors without the knowledge someone out there besides my mother and Marie likes me!
(And if we've never met and you'd like to comment, please do.)
The Blonde Duck