Secondly, I wanted to thank Pam for giving me the Excellent Blog award.
If ya'll haven't met Pam and drooled over her tasty recipes, then get over to her blog right now and start drooling. Not only is she a sweet and caring woman, she's a heck of a cook.
The rules for the award are:
Find 5 blogs, of any kind that you love to read. Write a post about the blogs you picked, linking back to them. Make sure you let them know you gave them an award. (Marie and Katherine, I'd have given this to you but you already had it!)
My picks are:
5. Cowboy's Wife
And, because I couldn't end there, the 6th winner is Jen.
Speaking of Jen, she was kind enough to give me the One Sweet Blog Award.
Well maybe I wrangled my way into it. Or stole it. Or begged for it just because the girl on the award looked like a cupcake mermaid. That's not the point. Anyway, now you get to hear seven different things in seven catagories. To space it out because your eyes are probaly bleeding and you're sick of reading, I'll give you a new seven things every day for the next seven days. Make sense? Clear as mud? Good.
Please don't go away. I'll be quick.
The winner of this award goes to the first seven people that read my blog. Hooray for you, loyal readers!
Seven things you don't know about me
1) I grind my teeth at night.
2) I hate candy, but love candy corn and caramel.
3) I am terrified of alligators.
Just posting this picture makes me want to hurl or grind my teeth. I can't stand the evil critters. I wish they would die. I can't move to Florida because I'm terrified they'll crawl through the sewer and eat the Babies. Or crawl through the toilet and eat me. Or the sink. We went to Disney World once and they found a six foot alligator in the sewer three miles from us.
It was coming for me.
I'm not paranoid.
4) I'm a really good shot with a handgun, but stink at shotguns. Angelina Jolie ain't got nothing on me.
5) I want a pet moose. And I call all moose mooses. It's cuter that way.
6) I have a drooling problem. Whenever I start thinking about food and get really excited or I'm cooking, there's a good chance some drool will hit the counter.
It's rather embarrassing. I can't help it. I just lovveee food.
7) I still like to go to petting zoos. I have an addiction to baby animals. Especially baby chickens. And ducks. And piglets. And foals. And cows.
We have a busy week, Invisible Friends! We have the return of our favorite dancers and another edition of the terrifying diner tale! Also, we have a utterly sinful breakfast goodie for you to drool over and a word from the Babies, Bitty and Bear!
Also, Oct. 27-31 will be Halloween week at the Pond! Everything will be Halloween themed--from stories to treats! If you want to see anything specific, leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com!