- A catapult placed in front of my house so when people walk on the sidewalk, they're flung further down the street where I can't see them. It's exhausting to bark all day at them.
- Several new birds and squirrels to chase when I'm let outside in the yard to do my business.
- A time-freezing device that would let me chase squirrels for hours and Mama K would be none the wiser.
- Steak every night.
- New "babies" to chew on.
- For the family to finally realize I dominate and control the Koerner household.
- A trampoline. I'm not sure what it does, but it looks quite tasty.
Thank you so much, and Merry Christmas! I look forward to receiving all my requests. (After all, why wouldn't I?)
Ace the Dog