Monday, December 11, 2006

It's the Internet's fault

Dear Invisible Friends,

I humbly apologize for my lack of posting over the weekend. My eyes well up with tears when I think of how distressed you must have been over my lack of writing. However, I want you to know it's not my fault.

Do to the snippiness and bad attitude of our router, it threw a temper tantrum this weekend and demanded my husband argue with it. After arguing, fighting, slamming around and giving it a good solid smack, it is sullenly working again- at least for now. However, I know that it doesn't help you at all.

There will be a posting later this day in an attempt at peace. My head hangs in sorrow at your torment of emotions and distress. But- the router did it, not me.

Apologetically,

The Blonde Duck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes technology puts a snag in your weekend-sorry for your distress. Mom