Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring at the Pond

Here at the Pond, Spring has officially come.


Ben spent Saturday morning planting flowers in the front and back.





My contributions included going to Lowe's, picking out the flowers and scurrying into the house to work out before Ben could make me help.





I love pink flowers!




Ben didn't get his cactus (yet), but he found some rosemary.



Even the babies got a bath.



Bear is not amused.




This is the face of pitiful.



So with clean, flea-free babies, brand new flowers and a grill prepped for steaks and hamburgers, the Pond is ready to enjoy Spring.



As soon as our nap is over.



In a little while.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there. Miss ALL of you!

Marie Rayner said...

Awwww... I just love your babies. I have just got to get me one of those, not matter how much Todd protests that they are not dogs! (Men!!!) We did a bit of gardening yesterday as well. It's back to pouring rain here today though...sigh...one does get a bit tired of it! Have a lovely day Ducky!